Friday, May 28, 2010

~~Memorable graduation day~~~


On 22 nd May 2010 is the most unforgettable moment in my life
That day..i ve finished something... i have finished what i've started for a few years back in my life..
i finally achieved my ambition.

 As the first member of my family to graduate, i would like to honor my parents and all my family for coming to celebrate the day. Thanks for them and my friends who encouraged me and supported me and without them this would not have been possible. Thanks Mama & Abah...

Even now, im graduating, its mean im nearly at the top of the ladder, but once i've started my worked as a houseman, once again i'll be on the bottom rung of the ladder but i have to keep climbing like it is an endless ladder to height.

Zig Ziglar said, " You don't have to be great to start but you have to start to be great."
So today, i make this inspirational word as part of my life and don't forget one of my Dean's word "think beyond your imagination".. 

After this, our contribution to the world will not be measured by the money we make but by the way we share our gift with the world. The gift that have be given by God that can be found within yourself...InsyaAllah...


No comments: